I'm holding a contest on my group: and here's some information considering the theme and the rules of the contest.
The theme this time is as stated:
'Draw a Haikyuu character with an animal which resembles his/her character the most.'
There are some ways you can interpret the contest's topic. You can draw the Haikyuu character interacting with the appropriate animal. You can draw the particular character having a specific facial expression which reminds you of a certain animal. Maybe a certain behaviour reminds you of a certain animal species. You can draw the whole animal or use a more symbolic way of expressing your ideas such as drawing just a part of it, for example just a paw or just a head in the background. There is also a possibilty to use just patterns and shapes that appear on animals' skin and fur, for example zebra's stripes. These are some ideas that I came up with just a moment ago but you don't have to adjust to them. You can use the ideas stated above as well as your own. Let your imagination guide you.
1. Each participant can submit no more than 2 works.
2. The submissions should be put into an appropriate folder, created specially for this contest.
3. You can use both digital and traditional media.
4. No yaoi/yuri and NSFW in general.
5. You can draw a single character as well as many of them. The number of characters in the picture doesn't matter. Also, you are free to draw characters that haven't appeared in an anime so far but were presented in the manga.
6. Remember about each character's characteristics. Try thinking about their tendencies and behaviour and don't forget about their physical features.
7. In the entry's description please tag the group and write a short justification why you chose the specific character or animal and not the other. ^^
8. The deadline is 27th February, 2016.
9. Please be polite and respect each other. Criticism is necessary at times but it must be constructive and objective.
This journal will be updated in the future, because we have to think of some prizes. If anyone is interested in donating any prize, please contact me via private notes.
1st place: a llama and a portrait drawing from , a chibi drawing from , a llama and a lineart drawing from
2nd place: a llama from , a Hinata drawing from , a llama from
3rd place: a llama from , a sketch drawing from , a llama from
If you have any questions, don't mind asking.
That's all for now, I think. Sorry for any mistakes in English and may the creativeness be with you.
Yours and my priceless co-founders and .